Thursday 18 February 2010

Homepage for the Film

I am unable to make my mind up about whether to make a homepage for my film or to make a magazine front cover as my secondary ancillary text so at the moment I have done research on both of these media texts.
I have no knowledge of making homepages or websites so making a homepage will be completely new to me which is why I'm doing a practise draft now rather than choosing to do a homepage and not having any idea how to better it.

To do this, I will be using the google site creating website.
This is my first attempt:

This site doesn't really give me much freedom as you can see with the layout and the images. I also don't have much freedom to adapt the layout and colours so would probably have to work around the homepage colour scheme and replicate the style onto my other ancillary text.

However, I began to research on the internet and found a site called http://www.wix.com/
With this site I will have more freedom and editing will be simpler to make. So when I begin to create the homepage for my film, I will use this software as it is easily accessible on the internet so I will be able to work from home and college, which I wouldn't be able to do if I created my homepage on Dreamweaver software because I don't have it at home.

----------
Sources:

No comments:

Post a Comment