Wednesday 3 March 2010

Drafts of Web Page

To keep a coherent link with the poster I am going to use the same images and colour.




The main focus of this design is on the trailer which will play as soon as the audience member goes on the homepage. The other conventions like the navigational side bar and images relevant to the film with a coherent link to the poster are also featured as well as a billing block. I have also featured a quote from a review which was a convention I had found when analysing the (500) Days of Summer website.

Website Navigational Map.

I found that a typical convention within websites was a navigational sidebar that provided links to other areas of the site. These are planned by creating site maps to show which pages are linked to one another.

I then created one to show how my navigational sidebar and links would link together and where the pages would be.


No comments:

Post a Comment